Insight Analytics Link Workforce Metrics to
Engagement is fundamental to an organization’s success, but is often not applied toward business outcomes and decisions. Progressive HR teams recognize that measures of employee engagement must be viewed in the broader context of the business strategy. These teams are no longer monitoring engagement levels; they are seeking to better understand how human capital metrics affect business outcomes.
CEB applies advanced analytic techniques to quantify the relationship between engagement survey responses and key workforce, financial, customer, and operational metrics. Armed with those insights, organizations can focus on workforce attributes that have the most significant effect on business results.
CEB has used Insight Analytics to solve business challenges for the world’s most
- Customer Alignment Assessment: How does employee engagement translate into better customer engagement?
- Revenue or Profitability Analysis: How can we build the business case for workforce programs by quantifying their impact on revenue or profitability?
- Innovation Potential Assessment: What opportunities do we have, to increase innovation throughout the organization?
- M&A Analysis: How can we identify at-risk groups pre- or post-merger to improve integration?
- Rewards Assessment: Are we getting the best returns on employee engagement and goodwill from our reward and recognition program?
- Work / Life Impact Assessment: What impact does taking part in our company’s work / life program have on employee’s attitudes and well-being?
- Unionization Risk Analysis: Is our company at risk for external representation? Where should we focus our efforts in order to improve employee’s concerns?